With our Gold membership package, we will not only ensure you have a safe and smooth journey across the island, but you will benefit from tonnes network associates privileged discounts, even on your M.O.T.
Features & benefits included in our Gold membership package
- Roadside assistance and recovery nationwide
- Homeside roadside assistance.
- Roadside repairs whenever possible
- Vehicle cover – Cover for any driver legally entitled to drive the vehicle
- Cover is for any car, motorcycle and van up to 3.5 tonnes (excluding commercial vehicles and those with living accommodation)
- Up to a maximum of 3 local call-outs a year and 3 nationwide.
- Wheel changes (providing the member has a serviceable and accessible spare tire and wheel and are able to provide a manufacturers key to remove any locking wheel nuts)
- Guaranteed 30 mins. in-town call-out response time
- Accident Claims Assistance (by certified investigators)
- CAR 4 CAR. Courtesy car in case of an accident or breakdown and all we ask is that you use one of our approved network repairers
- Before you start your holidays, ODYKY recommends contacting a FREE vehicle inspection, to help you avoid a breakdown miles away from your home. Just book in advance with us and we will arrange your car to be taken to one of our network repairers.
- Vehicle pick up and return, while your vehicle is being serviced
- Free legal advice, in the case of an automotive accident
- Up to 40% discount on car batteries (provided that you use one of our approved network associates)
- Up to 25% discount on car tyres (provided that you use one of our approved network associates)
- Up to 20% discount on mechanical repairs (provided that you use one of our approved network associates)
- Up to 20% discount on any accident repairs, either mechanical or bodywork (provided that you use one of our approved network associates)
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
- Any incident arising in the first 24 hours from the beginning of membership.
- Cost of replacement parts, fuel or materials used in a repair.
- Toll charges, parking charges, traffic congestion charges.
- Storage charges incurred during or after the use of our services.
- More than 3 call outs during the period of cover, (1 year membership).
- Vehicles already at a place of repair.
- Vehicles immersed in, or immobilised from being immersed in, mud, snow, sand or water.
- A second use of our services if the initial fault has not received a permanent and successful repair.
You have the right to cancel your membership within 14 days of joining ODYKY Auto Assistance and receive a full refund, less an administration fee of €3.00, without giving any reasons, provided that no claim has been made against the policy. After the 14 day period has expired you will not be entitled to any refund if the policy is cancelled.
Reporting an Incident / Requesting to use service
If you have to claim, please call us on 77 7878 77
HELP US TO GET IT RIGHT
ODYKY has been trusted by customers since 1987. We pride ourselves on getting it right; however, we appreciate that sometimes things will go wrong. When this happens we want to hear about it, so we can try to put things right.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
Our internal control customer service advisers will try to resolve your concerns as soon as possible, usually before the end of the next working day.
GETTING IN TOUCH WITH USPlease choose from the following methodsEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org -For concerns about a vehicle breakdown: 77 7878 77 In writing
10 Democratias Street 3012
Please have your policy number, as reference